Greenheck is the world's largest manufacturer of commercial, institutional and industrial products. Our growing number of affiliated companies, Accurex, Airolite, Innovent, Precision Coils, and Valent, provides a wide range of other products and services to support building construction and operations.
If you are a talented, energetic, team-oriented individual and would like to work with a diverse group of people who provide quality air movement and control products around the world, consider the career challenges and opportunities within Greenheck Fan Corporation.
To apply for a position at Greenheck, you must use our on-line system. It would be helpful to have the following information available:
- Contact Information (phone numbers, addresses)
- Employment History
- Referral Source
Employment Preferences (location, shift, desired salary)
- Electronic copy of resume and/or other related documents
Once you begin entering information into the on-line system, do not use the back or forward buttons on the internet navigation toolbar.
You must APPLY by selecting "send application" for each position.
You are encouraged to RELEASE your profile so our recruiting staff can search your qualifications if a suitable position becomes available.
For navigation tips, select a topic under Help in the left navigation.
Complete your application in less than 15 minutes by following the step-by-step process.
- Register (Using a valid email address)
- Log on
- Complete your profile - RELEASE your profile
- Review Employment Opportunities
- APPLY for position
You will not need to register each time you visit. The next time you visit, log on and check for Employment Opportunities.
Registered applicants prior to September, 2008.
We upgraded our application system in September, 2008 to include many easy-to-use features. Here are a few of the enhancements you'll experience.
- E-mail notification of positions that match your preferences
- Ability to attach your resume, reducing the time it takes to complete the application process.
- Opportunity to update your profile before submitting an application.
Complete enhancement details can be found in the NEED HELP section.
To be considered for new job openings you will need to create a new registration and profile.
If you have already applied for positions prior to September 2008, the recruiting team has access to your application. However, we encourage you to register in the new system as soon as possible.
Pay and benefits
At Greenheck we Value our employees. We offer rich benefit packages and competitive salaries. Benefits may vary by location, but a cross-section of benefits includes:
- Health insurance
- Prescription drug benefits
- Dental insurance
- Paid vacations and holidays
- 401(k) Plan Retirement Savings Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts for medical or dependent care expenses
- Career Development / Tuition Assistance
- Employee Wellness Program
- Relocation assistance for exempt-level positions
Offers of employment are contingent upon the successful results of references, education verification, criminal background checks, employment verification, drug screens/physicals, other screening as needed.
Greenheck is an at-will and Equal Opportunity Employer